Tuesday, April 01, 2008

When I find somebody, yeah, I'm gonna treat 'em good

I have recently been filling the gaps in my 60's music, and oh my god, are The Mamas & the Papas the bomb-diggity.  I need to start a TM+TP cover band.  I don't know where I'm going to find two mamas and a papa, but I'm sure they're out there.  In the mean time, I'll just have to be groovy enough for the four of us.  While I'm on the subject, I might as well mention that I am pretty sure I would make it in the 60's.  If I were somehow transported back, I think I would adjust quite easily.  Just saying.

Ravi struck at 01:39

Flame(s)

here here!

Blogger Petros @ 1.4.08

 
I've been working on fattening up my collection of 70's prog...we should compare notes...

Blogger Ty @ 1.4.08

 
cover it now!!!

Blogger sirueth @ 6.4.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks