Thursday, March 20, 2008

Like a baseball glove

Damn.  I am really, really sore.  I definitely worked out.  I keep finding myself sitting down and rubbing my aching muscles for sometimes up to ten minutes.  I tend to make a lot of moaning sounds which, through walls, could no doubt be misinterpreted as sexual gratification.  But it feels fucking amazing.  I am pretty sure, anyway.  Sometimes I think it might be a painful sensation.  If it is, it hurts so good.  Sort of a pain/pleasure melding into one, Hellraiser kind  of scenario. 
I know that if one works out for long enough the soreness will eventually decrease and subside. This saddens me.  My newly discovered bliss will inevitably diminish into actual muscle mass.  
  
All I want right now is a massage. Right on the ribs under my arms.  Every time cousin Tony on the Sopranos mentions massage therapy it makes me want it that much more.  Somebody with hands get over here.  I'll give recompense with biscuits.

Ravi struck at 18:32

Flame(s)

woah! take it easy there beefcake... I don't want to have to post a whole bunch of new pictures of a ripped-up, robot, robby on the national beast association... aim straight for "frontman stringy-buff".... aka "this guy smokes cigarettes and doesn't have very much money to eat, AND he works out a little..."

Blogger Petros @ 22.3.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks