Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mamaliamorphs?

Dear Johnsons and affiliates,

I once again have a job that allows me to ponder many things:

If you feed me after midnight or get me wet, I spawn a type of creature called a Robwai.  A litter of them pop out of my back, and it hurts like a biotch.  They are one-foot-tall versions of me.  Every batch contains Robwais of different egos: benevolent, evil, crazy/whacky, buck-toothed and clueless, sophisticated/educated/british accent, etc.  But most of them will just be indifferent.  I would want the indifferent ones to sit on my shoulders and make sarcastic comments and stuff.  I would also have the one on my left shoulder tune my guitar for me every time.  Man, that'd be sweet..

Ravi struck at 23:43

Flame(s)

that would be pretty crazy, and i think one of them would have to be a cosby version of you, it would be only appropriate.

Blogger sirueth @ 27.2.08

 
gremlin cosby... "i like to multiply you see... I like to be fed after midnight and get wet..."

Blogger Petros @ 28.2.08

 
what the fuck. i just tried to post something & it didn't work...

ok, i said... gilby! you are a silly bitch. thanks for writing a blog to my familia & me - how kind. haha... you should include a gilb that would do that crazy duck noise/28 days later infected person dance motion that scares the shit out of me. that could be hilarious.

Blogger signe @ 5.3.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks