Monday, February 25, 2008

This is what you get... or not get, in my case

I just fell down in the freezing rain which not only caused me to drop my cigarette, but to bleed as well.  I am a little irritated.  That's four minor, yet painful, injuries in just over a week.  What's your deal, karma?  You had better deliver pretty soon...

Last night I was in the library and "The Dream Team" ran through silently waving a huge American flag.  That was pretty funny, I guess... but it's not enough.

The other night I started working on a song that's going to make one want to take one's clothes off... maybe payment for recent events, but that seems kind of weak.  

Seriously karma, you're slacking.  You still haven't even payed me back for that time you dropped a frozen tree limb on me (not to mention the resulting medical bills).  I believe that I deserve to be fellated... or at least float me a free tank of gas or something...

Ravi struck at 12:51

Flame(s)

hey, good job getting back to the blogging, you slacked for tooo long. Also, maybe the reason your karma is shit is because you deserve it for some reason (i'm not saying you dooo, but perhaps), or maybe you need to forget about good things coming, and then it'll seem faster when they do! OR maybe its all your fault, because you are kind of clumsy, and all of these incidents (except the tree branch) could have been caused by clumsiness... who knows...

Blogger sirueth @ 25.2.08

 
p.s. karma isn't retribution for what you do, it is all the good and bad of what you have done in your life. so there MUST be a reason for all your injuries! ahah! search robby, search deep for the answers!

Blogger sirueth @ 25.2.08

 
actually, what's happened is that the universe is no longer able to reconcile the amount of shit that needs to be flung at that biotch hillary clinton with the laws of physical reality... unfortunately, you've somehow gotten sucked into something that is somewhat like hillary's karmic gravitational bowl... so, put on that helmet and wait for her to drop out... and hell yes:get thyself blown, and then post that track... sounds pretty useful...

Blogger Petros @ 25.2.08

 
P.S. This is now your exclusive blog for the johnson family....

Blogger Petros @ 25.2.08

 
...and honorary members thereof...

I have had Advice stuck in my head for a week now.

Blogger Ty @ 26.2.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks