Monday, March 10, 2008

It's goin' down in ye olde pub

Some of you may have caught wind of my discontent with my current course of study, but I think the griping may be coming to an end. The English major, currently and looking down the road, is so boring it makes me want to cry. Old English, on the other hand, is sweet. It looks sweet and it sounds even sweeter. Beowulf is pretty tight, too. I just decided a few minutes ago that I will one day be an expert in both Old English and ebonics. A double-threat, combining the new with the Old. You see, with this knowledge I could either "ride" with all tha Westsidaz or transcribe texts in an Irish castle. If that's not freedom, I just don't know what is. Fuck applying feminist theory to Shakespeare (no offense, Will). Those bitches need to chill. I want to sound like a Norse warlord and live in Europe. Nah mean?

In other news, I performed a puppet show in front of a Karl Rove protest press conference yesterday.

Ravi struck at 12:35

Flame(s)

you are truly an afro-anglo-phile, sir... sounds ridiculously appropriate.

Blogger Petros @ 10.3.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks