Monday, March 24, 2008

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more

Again, I am kind of sore.  Apparently I danced quite strenuously in my drunken stupor on Saturday night.  This time it seems to have been a buns workout.  I have to say that I did not plan on getting anywhere near as blitzed as I ended up getting.  It was those blasted Irish car bombs.  Absolutely delicious and loaded to the brim with liquor (when made by Dave).  I only mention this because it resulted in the worst Easter ever.  Not only did my stomach and coordination disagree with attending a feast, but my sitting-at-homeness allowed for a certain video game predator to come over and not let me be hung over in peace.  I suppose he provided plenty of Easter grass but overall it was an unpleasant afternoon.

And what did I learn?

Next time I come home and Dave is already wearing a robe and latex gloves, I will think before taking his advice.


Ravi struck at 12:08

Flame(s)

that chromeo. it really got you going. let's go anonymous.

-ashley.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 24.3.08

 
did you get really sentimental and talk about how much you like your besties? because thats what i heard... you are a dork, and i wonder how long your exercise regimen will survive... because deep down, your soul is protesting, that concentrated robby mass is chillin' on its ass, happy as can be...

Blogger sirueth @ 24.3.08

 
Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 11.11.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks