Monday, April 21, 2008

Planned parenting? PLANNED MURDER!!!

You know, out-spoken pro-lifers kind of rub me the wrong way.  But when they are toting giant photos of the grizzliest fetuses they can find and cruising around in Truth Trucks they tend to get a chuckle out of me.  I mean, really, guys.  That's a little over the top.  You could just vote for some douchebag.  I was standing at an intersection and one of these exet.nu-surfing assholes says to me, "Four thousand Americans die every day."  I wanted to say, "Don't you have to be born on American soil to be an American?" but I didn't.  I just gave him my 'fuck you' face and went on my way.  Then I turned the corner and BAM, giant underdeveloped skull missing its mandible.

Ravi struck at 12:44

Flame(s)

you should have said it, because people definitely have to at least be born to be considered americans...

Blogger sirueth @ 21.4.08

 
REMEMBER: Hollywood is NOT America!

Blogger laurax @ 23.4.08

 
true DAT!

-put your buhluUOOOUUuuOOoe jeans back on.

Blogger sirueth @ 29.4.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks