Monday, April 07, 2008

Got a main B up in here

Brace yourselves. I have managed to begirlfriend somebody. Weird, huh? Yeah, I know.

We have been finding out that this was something both parties had been trying to accomplish for a little while now. Well, it finally happened a few days ago. Robby is a happy camper. Really tired, but that's quite alright.

Being the constantly humming and guitar-strumming guy I am, I'm sure I'll crank out a love song one of these days. I don't know if you guys really want to hear that, but you probably will anyway. You know, tell it from a mountain and whatnot.

Ravi struck at 11:57

Flame(s)

well it took you long enough, get working on sonngsssssss!

Blogger sirueth @ 8.4.08

 
w00t!

Blogger Ty @ 8.4.08

 
bangarang!

Blogger Petros @ 8.4.08

 
this is such a boys club...

Blogger sirueth @ 9.4.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks