Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thank you, Chuckbot

Here I sit, doing the last homework I will ever do for high school: Music Theory III. Do I know what I'm doing? No. I did at first, but I have come to the point where it is completely beyond me. Am I going to do it? Well, I'll draw circles and lines and fill in the spaces. I am about to do the most meaningless homework of my high school career. I will retain nothing from what I am about to do. I will have no idea what any of it means. Will I fail Music Theory III? Probably not. I suppose it's possible. That fact makes it all the more meaningless. Alright, here I go. Off to finish high school, busy work, and procrastination.

5/18
After finishing (pretty much), I ask myself again:
Will I pass Music Theory III?
Not a fucking chance.

Ravi struck at 00:21

Flame(s)

But Dude, Music Theory III, that´s some advanced stuff. Be proud of yourself that you made it that far, and that you the hottest thing alive, and that all of my Ecuatorian friends think you´re a girl from the pictures I have of you. I will see you in 23 days!

Blogger Unicameral Dominion @ 19.5.06

 
hey butt head you suck at life because you didn't come to band so you are going tomorrow at 7:15 so i can stay home and sleep

Blogger sirueth @ 23.5.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks