Sunday, April 23, 2006

Adding to the arsenal

Today I found my Talking Super Smart Start. It contains learning games, but also serves as a small musical instrument. The keys say "Do Re Mi" etc. One can play a little melody, including rests if desired, and play it back with the push of a button. And it totally has a headphone jack (I can use it with a mixer). Once I have a working machine to record with, I will rock the house with this new little children's computer.

Everyone should see Shrek 2. I was skeptical going in, but it's a very funny movie. I laughed out loud many times... Pretty much by myself (Siri was asleep, Signe was more asleep). As we all know, stuff is genuinely funny when it is laughed at while watching solo...

Ravi struck at 21:54

Flame(s)

good thing you finally saw it, i watch it like every two weeks

Blogger sirueth @ 24.4.06

 
I have never seen either Shrek movie. I'm not really sure why...

And speaking of a working machine to record with, I have one for you, but it's password protected and I can't get into it, so I'm going to have to put XP on it...and I don't know when I'll be able to get an XP installation disc...I found a torrent for one, but it's not getting anywhere...and once I do get this machine up and running, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it to you...we shall see what the future holds...

Blogger Ty @ 24.4.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks