Saturday, May 06, 2006

Aw... Aw, oh god!

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the most unpleasant thing I have ever seen. I dare you to watch it for one full minute. There is no gore or violence. It doesn't even contain living things. It is just simply the most unpleasant thing I have ever witnessed.

Ravi struck at 19:22

Flame(s)

I agree...that is very unpleasant...

Blogger Ty @ 6.5.06

 
Seizure much?

Anonymous Anonymous @ 7.5.06

 
Fantastic!

Blogger Petros @ 8.5.06

 
I hate that.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 9.5.06

 
so...i kind of enjoyed it...? maybe it's because i'm soooo happy after the concert tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous @ 9.5.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks