Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The bi-monthly binge

Today was one of those days. Every couple months I seriously crave Hardee's. I usually go in and take down a whole Monster Burger, but not today. There is now something called the Philly Cheese Steak Thickburger. Think about that for a second... It's a huge burger, meat patty and all, including a bunch a cheesy steak. Not to mention, white goop that is probably mayonnaise. You want to know what it tasted like? There is only one way to describe it: It tasted like Hardee's. I noticed no beef, no steak, just Hardee's. It felt like Hardee's; squishy bun, soaked meat (both kinds, in the case), and sticky mayo.
There comes a point in every Hardee's sandwich where my mind and stomach start arguing. If I could, Tyler, I am going to use your One and Two style to illustrate this.

Mind: God, this is disgusting
Mind II: God, this is delicious
Stomach: I am still hungry
Mind: This is disgusting
Mind II This is so good
Stomach: The burger is gone! I'm still hungry!
Mind: Just give it a minute, stomach
Stomach: I'm still hu... Oh... Oh, ow...
Mind: That was stupid
Mind II: Yep
Stomach: Ow... Ow... Ow...
Mind: I want my five dollars back

I am glad I satisfied my urge for now. I am currently digesting pure evil. I will later shit 100% concentrated cruelty and malice.

5/11
Immediately after posting, I realized It should have been called "Semi-monthly binge"...
"Bi-monthly binge" sounds way more boss, though...

"You're not supposed to judge a book by its cover,
but when the book looks like that, you do."

-Reid Gilbertson

Ravi struck at 20:29

Flame(s)

mmmm.... concentrated cruelty... i haven't eaten at hardee's in so long... hopefully you'll be ready to partake again soon, but i'm confused as to whether you meant bi-monthly or semi-monthly...

Blogger Petros @ 11.5.06

 
do you have a photo bucket account?

Blogger sirueth @ 11.5.06

 
Hardee's Burgers are like Mr. Baker's hair...indescibable...yeah, so that Sigur Rós concert hmmm, anyone go to that then?

Anonymous Anonymous @ 13.5.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks