Sunday, April 16, 2006

There must be others somewhere...

Last Saturday, Siri and I watched the Naaf Showuntil the others were asleep, and continued to do so for probably just aslong. I am pretty sure Siri and I are the only two people around here (notincluding Winnebago employees) who watch that horrible show on a semi-regularbasis and still laugh at it with the same intensity every time. I mean, Iknow others enjoy watching the Naaf Show but they have not made plans to watch it aloneas Siri and I have both been known to do. I would recommend that everyonetry it, however. You should experience the realization that you are laughingout loud at two hicks trying to sell huge quantities of knives.

4/17
The hottest new music sensation
(Musical holocaust/Anti-religious fury)

Ravi struck at 18:59