Thursday, April 06, 2006

The anticipation is too much...

I am sitting here thinking... And I am realizing that I will be done with high school next month; that high school I have hated quite a bit from time to time and that high school in which I feel about 25 years old by the end of my school day. I am finally going to join some of my very best friends in being able to look back on high school instead of bitch to them about how I still go there. It's already midterm next week, marking the glorious home stretch. Once it is all over I will feel like a new person. I will be, really. Hardly anything will be the same when July hits. Then, when Waldorf starts up again I will be living an independent (as independent as I can get at Waldorf) life along side Noah. I cannot express how much I need that, and how much good it will do for me.

Ravi struck at 23:47

Flame(s)

hey you souldn't have a picture of you on a toilet

Blogger sirueth @ 8.4.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks