Tuesday, May 23, 2006

8

So many good things are happening and so many great things are in the near future. Being done with high school is one of the biggest feelings of a weight off my shoulders I have ever experienced. I'll finally be able to play a show again on Friday. I cannot wait to start those again. Noah will be back in a matter weeks now. When he gets back all the new songs will surface, and they will be so much fun to play. We'll eventually be playing in Chicago, which is the biggest "Fuck you," to punk rock I have ever been a part of. Tyler was just Santa Clause for a weekend. He loaned me the very laptop I am using right now along with a freakin' wireless hub. He also gave COL a new instrument, The Monster. He gave me so much cool junk. ENORMOUS THANKS, TYLER.

This rules!!!

5/24
Dear Trekkies,
Does Warf oft change his hair style?
He did in the episode I'm watching right now...

Ravi struck at 13:58

Flame(s)

meh

Blogger sirueth @ 24.5.06

 
Meh what?

Blogger Ravi @ 24.5.06

 
i dunno

Blogger sirueth @ 26.5.06

 
MEH!

Blogger Ravi @ 26.5.06

 
You two are so lame...

Anonymous Anonymous @ 29.5.06

 
Chicago here we come baby! That will be sooooooooo sweet!!!!

Blogger Unicameral Dominion @ 30.5.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks