Monday, June 02, 2008

Pop, pop, pop the po-nine

Well it's official.  Ashley and I will be attending Lollapalooza this year.  I just got us tickets, so if I don't go I'm going to kill shit.  But you don't have a job, Robby, how can you afford to go to Lolla?  Good question.  And hey, I'm trying to get one.  The answer is that I am not doing anything this summer.  I'm not really spending money, aside from the occasional rent (doable) and groceries (psh).  I don't eat all that much.  I don't really use gas on a regular basis either.  Of course, this new plan might mean that I have to cut out seeing The Flaming Lips and The Roots.  Tough.  My lady will have been out of the country for two months and I'll be damned if we don't do something extraordinarily fun when she gets back.  Drop a little cash on it?  Whatever.  It's money.  And in this case, it will buy me a little extra happiness (Radiohead, RATM, NIN, Raconteurs, Chromeo, Black Keys, Jamie Lidell, etc.).  Anybody else want to come to Tyler's house with us?

I'm going to go to a Buckethead concert now.

Ravi struck at 16:28

Flame(s)

that's a pretty serious lineup! attend with pride...

Blogger Petros @ 3.6.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks