Thursday, May 29, 2008

Down doesn't help, close your mouth

I was eating cereal.  Ryan made me laugh and some got into that part of my sinus where food isn't supposed to be.  I later sneezed cereal all over myself.  Twice.  Then blew my nose to find even more.  Be careful with raisin bran and poop jokes.  I guess you'd be fine if poop jokes didn't strike you as funny.  If that's the case fuck you, eat all the raisin bran you want.

Ravi struck at 01:26

Flame(s)

i prefer cracklin' oats, myself. imagine that stuff coming out of your nose, though. or all up in your sinus. i imagine it like a brain freeze except more like a rose stem stuck up your nose with little prickly's on it...cracklin' oats has that gritty texture to it. maybe if you put milk up your nose it would soften it up a little bit, just like when it's in a bowl. then it wouldn't be so bad.

i don't know.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 30.5.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks