Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ich ben ein Berliner!

I really like watching animals behave.  A lot.  Yesterday I observed two ducks chillin' in somebody's driveway.  They didn't care if someone walked within a few feet of them as long as that person was on their way somewhere else.  But when I stopped and looked at them they seemed a little self-conscious.  I'd get close to them and they would walk away.  They wouldn't run, just keep a few feet between us.  They'd honk quietly so as to say, "Dude, quit it.  What do you want?  You're buggin' me, man."  

I got up at 4:00 this morning after sleeping for nearly ten hours by accident (mostly).  That felt strange.  

I really need to learn how to put eye drops in my own eyes.  I have to have Ashley do it for me.  I don't know, man, I just can't do it.  It's, like, gonna hit my eye ball and it freaks me out.

I still have this spot under my chin that is just as innocent as it was the day I was born.  I don't think hair will ever grow there.  I saw a guy with this same characteristic the other day.  I thought, "Right on, brother.  Wear the chin strap proudly."  I do, however, have one chest hair.  I don't know how long it's been there, but it complements my moles quite nicely.

My girlfriend is going to Serbia for two months.  I can only hope that she is not seduced by some mysterious Serbian prince.  I'm mysterious, but I'm no Serb.  And I'm only a duke.

Ravi struck at 14:46