Monday, June 12, 2006

A place for friends!

I have made some more Myspace friends which are very nice to listen to. Go there and look at my friends you don't recognize.

For all of you wanting to celebrate Noah's Return, the following things will happen at some time:
  1. Screenings of Frankenhooker and Bloodsuckers From Outer Space, and The Juggernaut, Bitch!!!
  2. Dairy Challenge
  3. XC Croquet
  4. An evening of Shrek II and Cutlery Corner
  5. "What-ev" LOTR tournament
  6. Late night jam sessions
  7. Tube steak consumption
  8. Conner punching me in the junk
  9. Checking for fevers
  10. Patrick from Texas
So, clear your calendars!!!

Ravi struck at 16:06

Flame(s)

wahoo!

Blogger sirueth @ 12.6.06

 
the Dairy Challenge is over-rated.... TRUST ME

Anonymous Anonymous @ 14.6.06

 
Thir, ummm thir.....

Blogger Unicameral Dominion @ 15.6.06

 
you guys had better come visit me, ASAP...I'm starting to chafe...

Blogger Ty @ 15.6.06

 
Gross...chafing...

Anonymous Anonymous @ 18.6.06

 
in the logo on the top of the page, the picture of you on the left freaks me out every time i come on here

Blogger sirueth @ 19.6.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks