Monday, June 05, 2006

Don't play with it, just slap it on

I finally started painting today. It took an hour or two to get back into the swing of things. I had my touch back by the afternoon, though. I had forgotten the most important thing about painting: Do not let yourself think you are almost done. I was severely let down a few times when I found out how much more there was to do. I had also forgotten how to control my thoughts so I didn't get so bored. That also came back after a few hours. My arm is pretty tired, as I have not had it raised and painting all day since August. Tomorrow I will paint a garage door... Workin' man!

Ravi struck at 15:25

Flame(s)

workin' man... yeah whatev:) how many hours did you work? oh yeah, & what time did you get up?? jk... i'm just cynical.

Blogger signe @ 6.6.06

 
hey
poo
bored

Blogger sirueth @ 7.6.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks