Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Balls 2: Lefty Strikes Back

Remember how my balls hurt awhile back?  Well, they started up again a couple weeks ago and it got worse a couple days ago.  So, I went back to the clinic and thankfully I got a hip doctor.  He asked if I had strained myself lately, and all I could think of was moving amps and stuff.  He asked what I played and I said guitar.  Then, using his MD problem solving skills, he asked if I used a lot of foot pedals while playing.  And yes, when I'm playing I spend much of the time standing on my right foot, using my left for effects.  And it's my left nut that hurts and it's the left side of my groin that sometimes hurts along with it.  It makes sense.  He said I strained some shit I don't remember the name of.  I'm not dying.  No infections.  No cancer.  I'm just a pussy.  Next time you come to a show I might have to be lame and play sitting down.  Sorry.  

Ravi struck at 12:02

Flame(s)

the nut bone's connected to the...

Blogger Petros @ 1.7.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks