Monday, March 06, 2006

All good things come to an end whether they are finished or not

I regret to inform myself most of all that the hunk of pure shit that passes of as a computer used as my means of recording everything I do has crashed and died. I had several unfinished projects on it. I hate myself with a passion for not backing any of them up with my malfunctioning flash drive or dying iPod (I'll get into that later).
  • Back In Black cover
  • Holy Diver cover
  • Daytona 7,000,000
  • Black Sails (I'm really pissed about that one, as it was the version I had to completely start over and got even further with).
  • a collection of noise with a subliminal message in Morse Code
My flash drive claims to have only 18 MG of free space while it is supposed to have about 120, my iPod battery has been gradually dying and getting worse, and my car died four times last weekend. For those of you who know me, none of this should come as a surprise.

If I cannot somehow obtain a laptop from Waldorf, I am afraid my Sparks will be absent until at least August. Unless I can find another way, which I highly doubt.

Goddamnit.

(I fixed my flash drive... but everything else still sucks)

Ravi struck at 23:42

Flame(s)

Someone made mention of donating a laptop at work the other day...I'll keep an eye out...because Robby without a means of recording is simply unacceptable...

Blogger Ty @ 7.3.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks