Friday, February 17, 2006

Simmer down, Sonny Jim

I have just finished a song called Kings Of Old. It is quite an ambient little thing.

I am almost done with something I am, for now, calling Black Sails. This one finally incorporates the cello bow. Yee-fuckin-haw.

These past couple days have been occupied with organ tinkering. Putting effects on it is bitchin'. I will be conjuring up something with that in the near future.

Reliant K is not awesome.
At all.

Ravi struck at 21:20

Flame(s)

Love the new song...although, I'm a bit biased, obviously...and you now have a following here in Chicago...because I keep bragging to all of my friends(coworkers...and Diana...) about Sparks From Flint...you're already on the mix cds that I'm making for playing down at The Brown Elephant...and I almost put Jizz Mopper on one of them, but the only song that I think would be readily accepted is "The Sound That That Thing Makes", which is the only one with lyrics...which are basically unintelligable...but one of the most intelligable of them is "fuck"...I might try to sneak "Pff...Uhh..." after I've been working there for a while...and then maybe others...until I can, without a shit-eating grin on my face, play "Rosin Monkey" and "80 Eight Scents" for the customers...anyway, keep crankin' 'em out, Bitchslap...

Blogger Ty @ 18.2.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks