Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Getting syrup in your hair sucks a lot

Three things:
  1. For the "Back In Black" cover, I have decided to use the AC/DC voice. That voice is too absurd to not use.
  2. I doubt I will post any of my metal covers, but if anyone wants them I'm sure I can just email the tracks. Tyler will probably be the only person that applies to.
  3. I've got four new Sparks under construction.

Ravi struck at 16:26

Flame(s)

I even named mine R2D2...
...and yes, I have it pretty much finished...you can either email me the username and password or add me as a contributor...hit settings from the Blogger dashboard and go to members...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with my design...I'm fairly proud of it...

Blogger Ty @ 8.2.06

 
why did you put syrup in your hair? yah dumbfuck...shit. i still have to write my pape. la dee fucking dah.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 9.2.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks
You'll love my toxic love