Monday, February 20, 2006

Life: 2, Robby: 0

Last night, much to my surprise, I discovered all of my progress on "Black Sails" had been erased from existence. I know how it happened, too. I tried to save it and my computer (the flamingest piece of horse shit I have ever come into contact with) fucked up and decided to just undo everything I had accomplished. So I have to start over and redo all the fucking tracks I had layed down.
Today I found that the toilet I invented yesterday completely defies the laws of physics and isn't even possible.

I lose.

Ravi struck at 08:35

Flame(s)

You fucking bet your ass I was laughing uproariously while listening to Korn...they named their band fucking KORN for crissakes...

Blogger Ty @ 20.2.06

 
Your not-so-viable toilet invention makes me giggle something awful, though.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 21.2.06

 
No, I'M Laura. And I knew that toilet wouldn't work. Also, those cartoony pictures of you... scare the living hell out of me.

X - Laura

Anonymous Anonymous @ 22.2.06

 
There's one of you, too...from a scanned senior picture...I've been practicing by drawing all of my friends that I have pictures of...

Blogger Ty @ 22.2.06

 
Again sir, you are a sex machine. I hope you post you´re shitty cover music on myspace, I really want to hear it. Oh yeah, and don´t forget to shut up.

Blogger Unicameral Dominion @ 24.2.06

 
Tyler - is there any way I could see the scary cartoony picture of me made from a scanned senior picture? I would be very interested to see it....

-Laura

Anonymous Anonymous @ 1.3.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks