Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fitter, happier...

Now that the Olympics are over and I have even less homework, I promise to be more productive. I told Noah I'd send him everything I have accomplished and I still have about five songs to record. I still have to throw something together for my dad's wedding in July. Also, I don't want to upset Sonny Jim. It sounded like he was pounding silverware while demanding a new song. If I can avoid being stabbed by getting music done, I mean to do so.

A tuner knob on my acoustic broke and I replaced it with a tuner from Pean Butt. My acoustic is no longer a pope. It is Frankenbutt.

Ravi struck at 22:34

Flame(s)

hey. i'm sitting next to you. you are a douche....



JK! haha. i'm wasting my life away on the computer--whadya know...haha...that's a funny word=whadya....! now you're singing some silly disney(pocahontas)song. that gum you gave me totally sucked. it reminded me of death in a candy wrapper. yeah. it was that bad. time to get your ass on facebook:)hehehe...that's funny! hahahahahaa....

HEY TYLER--IF YOU READ THIS--COULD YOU HELP ME MAKE A PRETTY BLOGGER?!? I NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE I SUCK AT STUFF LIKE THAT...BUT DON'T MAKE ME LOOK AS SCARY AS ROBBY--YOU COULD EVEN PUT A PICTURE OF AN OWL IN IT.!-THANKS...i'm not sure why i didn't just email you or leave you a comment, but hey-i figured you'd read this and so that's me for you:)

this is the longest comment eva'! i love it! time to be productive...


JK! hahah....ciao ciao roberto! allez, viens! hahahhahaahaha....

c'est moi!


SIGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous @ 28.2.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks