Sunday, June 03, 2007

There has to be one. I mean, approaching 7 billion.

Last Saturday night before I start working... I figure I should stay up for awhile regardless of what day it is due to the circumstances. With the fumes I am currently expelling (thank you Casey's for ever so deliciously poisoning my bowels) it would be foolish to attempt a sleep session.

While perching on a bench earlier this evening, I decided on three traits which the perfect woman will have. Elf ears. She has to have elf ears. One blue eye and one green eye. After I saw 28 Weeks Later I decided that different colored eyes would be way hot. Lastly, she has to have an accent, preferably Icelandic or Irish. I'd take English or Scottish, too. Australian is kind of iffy. French wouldn't be so bad.

Is this too much to ask? Yes. Is it nerdy? Absolutely. Kind of weird? No way. Racist? Perhaps.
Is an Irish elf girl with one blue eye and one green eye about as hot as it gets? Oh my god, yes.

Ravi struck at 01:31