Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We're all in this together...

I learned a few things today.
  1. I love Def Jam: Fight for New York. I think Ice-T is my favorite fighter.
  2. Police Academy 2 is a laugh riot.
  3. My dad really, really likes High School Musical. I got to hear him sing a song from it repeatedly during the ride back from Reid's chorus concert.
  4. Watching Reid snap and dance is, just as you'd imagine, very funny.
  5. P.E.T.A. compares having pets with slavery.
  6. A&W still sucks.

Ravi struck at 20:09

Flame(s)

Coney dog Tuesday's will always hold a special place in my heart, reguardless of how terrible A&W is.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, ROOOOOBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Anonymous Anonymous @ 21.3.07

 
ice T, ice T.... bullshit man... sticky fingaz.... btw... i will blaze on your ass anytime...

Blogger Petros @ 24.3.07

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks