Saturday, April 21, 2007

Joe Rogan knows

If I had it my way Gandalf would be present every time I woke up. He'd say "So it begins," while looking out the window. Then he would give me the weather forecast and pick out my clothes. Then he would sell me some Old Toby for way cheap. Then he would make that sweet whistling sound and summon Shadowfax. Then he would tell me a new joke and ride away immediately after the punchline. If I had it my way I'd have an amazing hook up and I'd have all the best jokes. Whenever I told the jokes people would be like, "Oh, man! Where did you hear that?!" and I could be all, "Dude, Gandalf."

Wouldn't it be hilarious if there was just one moment of product placement in The Lord of the Rings trilogy? Like, if Elrond just snapped open a Coke? -A Noah Eggebraaten thought

I know I promised a few people the link to the relidge blog, but after seeing it I didn't think it was really worth unleashing. However, the latest post is about what you think heaven is. I'm thinking now is the time for whoever would like to give some insight. Have at it.

Ravi struck at 18:48