Friday, February 23, 2007

Ghost Rider

Sarah and I went to Ghost Rider last night... and I just... It was so fucking bad, like, the worst thing I've seen in a theatre since King Kong, but I totally loved it. It was the kind of movie where you write the first half, which is made up of a disgusting amount of foreshadowing and all kinds of one liners which will be repeated in different contexts, and then in the second half fulfill EVERY prophecy you have set in place. The only other way I can express just how bad this movie was, is that if Ryan ever sees it he going to have a fit. Such a fit... Imagine Nicholas Cage from Con Air, just as southern, but dumber, and wearing the stupidest sunglasses I have ever seen (kind of like the hilarious ones Eric had for awhile) WITH a cowboy hat. There is one part in the movie that contains such a painfully blatant "You killed my father," moment that it just makes me want to shit. But, yeah, I loved it. But goddamn, was it awful.

Ravi struck at 17:12

Flame(s)

haaaaaaa..... oh King Kong, how delightful you were...

Anonymous Anonymous @ 25.2.07

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks