Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This song is about heros

I saw Mastodon. They were super tight. They totally played Circle of Cysquatch. They put on a very manly show. Go see them some time.

As a few of you may have noticed, I recently appointed Eric as an officer (Tormented by the curse of Tom Hunt) in my Facebook group, I Hate Waldorf. It seems as though this act has turned the curse on me as well. In my Artistic Expression class today Tom Hunt asked the question, "Has anyone here ever written a song?" I was one of two people to raise a hand, the other claiming to have written some rap lyrics. Because of this I will be teaching a few minutes of the class next Monday explaining song structure, along with playing a song for the class. I saw this as an opportunity to make more Myspace friends, so I agreed to take the assignment without hesitation.

O.K., get this... I have a job and it actually takes place inside. That's right, I am a member of the phonorama team. I call people and ask them if they would be interested in contributing to Waldorf's annual fund. This year we have great news. Brad Anderson, a Waldorf graduate who is now the CEO of Best Buy, will match every dollar we raise up to $500,000 if received by May 31. No? Would you like for us to send you a return envelope just in case you reconsider? No? Thank you for your time.

Ravi struck at 21:37

Flame(s)

Did the rapper get to share and teach various rhyming techniques as well? It seems only fair...

Anonymous Anonymous @ 12.2.07

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks