Thursday, October 19, 2006

I smoke rocks!

I have noticed that the more recent anti-marijuana commercials have changed their approach. When you smoke pot, you no longer fund terrorism, it is no longer bad for you, you simply become the most boring/comatose person in existence (sitting on a couch for eleven hours). The "sitting on Pete's couch for eleven hours" actually kind of angered me. Sitting on a couch for eleven hours?! I want to know where they got that information. My only reaction to that particular commercial is that they (Pete and co.) did it wrong. And there is that other one with the guy driving his stoned friends around. He basically says that they are vegetables. That's pretty harsh. These advertisements should just say, "Some people must really suck at getting high."

Ravi struck at 15:51

Flame(s)

You mean to tell me that people get high and sit on Pete's couch?!?!?! I've never heard of ANYTHING like that happening... ever. (cough) oh excuse me.

Anonymous Anonymous @ 23.10.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks