Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Num-nums

Okay, so I realize that you've probably already seen this one, but it bears repeating because of the camera man's insightful commentary. I think it really sheds a new light on the monstrosity of the mouth he is observing. I didn't really get it until I heard what he had to say.




Ravi struck at 14:20

Flame(s)

I love you robby... this video simply precludes me from beating around the bush at all...

Blogger Petros @ 26.10.08

 
i just don't uhhh... how do you find these things? and how do people get like that? i mean, if my cheeks started to accumulate mass like that, i would prooobably go to the doctor before i got to the point where my face looked like a giant, saggy, ball sack.

Blogger sirueth @ 27.10.08

 
the lemur & baby polar bear are my faves. oh gilby... you never cease to impress...!

Blogger signe @ 29.10.08

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks