Sunday, July 30, 2006

Feeling like an old man today

Sockey, you have kicked my ass once again. I had never bled or found grass in my mouth long after the end of the game. You even busted my glasses (Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have been wearing them) but that was easy to fix. I was privileged enough to be on the teams, "Big Black Willie," and, "Shoot Alice with a Dick Musket." Yes, despite my awkward falls and Cory taking unnecessary shots at me while I was not looking (Gee, who would have thought?), I still had a good time. Thanks, Sockey, I hope to see you again next year.

Ravi struck at 13:26

Flame(s)

mmmm yessssssss... i would also like to say something about sockey ::: thank you, sockey, for the variety of bruises on my legs & arms... but most of all, for making my ass sore. YTB!!! & roberto beigngineinei--you need to fall more next time we play because even though you did get hurt, your falls are the best part of the game & i was sad not to see more :*(

Blogger signe @ 2.8.06

 
mmmm yessssssss... i would also like to say something about sockey ::: thank you, sockey, for the variety of bruises on my legs & arms... but most of all, for making my ass sore. YTB!!! & roberto beigngineinei--you need to fall more next time we play because even though you did get hurt, your falls are the best part of the game & i was sad not to see more :*(

Blogger signe @ 2.8.06

 
next time will even be better though because you will have an official sockey shirt!

Blogger sirueth @ 3.8.06

 
oh... my comment did work. twice even. wow. nevermind what i was talking about rob-dawg gilby ;) hahahaha.

Blogger signe @ 4.8.06

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks