Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Yesterday I acquired a copy of Diablo II with a cracked play disc and spent many, many hours trying to get the game to work with the help of the internet, downloading cracks and patches like nobody's business. That same day I bought a turntable, but not an amplifier. I tried to get that thing to work all day too. It was a day full of failure and frustration, until about 3:30 a.m. this morning when I finally figured out Diablo II and realized that I could use a mixer as an amplifier. Thanks to my perseverance I woke this morning and slew many rogues with magic Amazonian arrows and enjoyed a cup of coffee to a relaxing Carpenters album... god, I'm awesome.

Ravi struck at 16:42

Flame(s)

I've been thinking about reinstalling that game lately. You may have just spurred me into it...

Blogger Ty @ 25.10.09

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks