Saturday, June 27, 2009

What did you guys do on Friday?

Well, I'll tell you what I did. I had a laser inserted into my penis and got a kidney stone blasted away, which is now causing me to piss sand and blood. I have been pretty fucked up on narcotics since Thursday and I have just started to float back down to the ground slowly on my Percocet cloud. Maybe I'll go see a movie in a theatre today... because that's really all I'm good for right now. It's hard to read on painkillers. I could barely use a search engine last night. I'm getting better, though. Look! I typed a blog entry!

Ravi struck at 09:42

Flame(s)

Jesus Christo, muchacho! I'm not yet sure when I'm leaving Chicago, but it's looking like it won't be until after the 4th. When, exactly, are you going to be gone to Montana?

Blogger Ty @ 30.6.09

 
sounds like a mighty penis laser, enjoy your narcotics....

Blogger Petros @ 1.7.09

 
Post a Comment

Back To Sparks